Have you just started photography and perhaps you would like to go over the basics? Spend a few hours learning about how to take full control of your camera and with good weather conditions we will venture out into the National Park putting theory into practice.
This gift voucher covers admission for one adult (18+) to a 3 hour photography course, Lunchg and a drink at Twice Brewed Inn. Hosted by our resident astronomer Wil, from Wil Photography. Voucher valid from 12 months of purchase. For more information on our Stargazing events, visit www.twicebrewedinn.co.uk/stargazing
To book events & hotel stays using your voucher:
Please contact us on email@example.com or 01434 344534 to reserve your photography space, book a table for lunch and enquire about hotel stays. Please state your voucher purchase date, unique order code and name in your email. If your voucher was bought as a gift, it can be helpful for us to know the name of the person who purchased this for you, where possible. Our staff may ask to see your confirmation/booking email.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase (Please see your booking email for confirmation of your purchase/expiry date).
- Please note, spaces on events are limited, so we cannot guarantee space on the day of your choice. Places will be confirmed on your response to your email.
- Some tickets are for specific events, for example - Family stargazing only voucher is only redeemable against a family stargazing event.
- The full value must be used. We cannot refund what is not used or give change.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. purchases at www.twicebrewed.com.
STARGAZING AT TWICE BREWED INN
Discover the wonders of the universe with one of our magical stargazing events. Admission will get you access to the best equipment and expert guides available, so you can enjoy uninterrupted views over the Northumberland Dark Sky Park. You can browse our stargazing events using the calendar at the bottom of this page. Experience the incredible starry skies above Northumberland with astronomers from the Stargazing team at the Twice Brewed Inn. Located within the protected Dark Sky park, the venue benefits from minimal light pollution, meaning you’ll have a clear view of the Milky Way arching across the sky and see thousands more stars than can normally be spotted from our towns and cities. What’s more our events have been timed to ensure that no bright Moon will spoil the view.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You’ll enjoy an inspiring astronomical presentation, ideally suited for beginners and novices, before heading outdoors for a laser guided tour of the constellations. Using large aperture telescopes, you’ll be able to observe planets, galaxies, nebulae and star clusters. In poor weather, our team is ready with fun, interactive indoor activities and of course, when there’s a gap in the clouds, we’ll get you outside straight away. We hope you’ll be over the moon!